For the participants who are interested in organising a special session as a part of 6th OSMG-2017, they are welcome to submit a proposal. Prior to the submission of the proposal, the special session organizers should consider the following items:
- The topic of the special session should focus on the current interest and importance topics within the scope of the forum.
- A special session typically has minimum 5 full papers and presentations.
- The organizers of each special session can invite one invited speaker.
- The special session organizers can speak as part of the special session.
- The special session organizers will be in-charge of the papers submission (before the deadline), review process, notifying the authors regarding the acceptance of the submitted papers submitted to their sessions, and distribute the forum news to all the authors in their sessions.
- It is discouraged that the speakers of special session come from the same institution or if all co-authors of the papers are from the same institution.
- No special financial arrangement or treatment will be provided to the special session organizer and invited speakers. However, the special session organizers, chairpersons for each session and invited speakers will be indicated in the forum program.
If you are interested in organizing a special session, please contact the 6th OSMG-2017 Organizing Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 August 2017. Please indicate “Special Session Proposal” in the subject of the email.